Writen by Ammachiyude Adukkala 4:00 AM - 0 Comments
By : Soumya Sathish
Chicken Boneless - 1/2 Kg
Maida – 1 cup
Corn flour – 1 cup
Icing sugar – 1 table spoon (optional)
Pepper powder – 1 ½ T spoon
Chili Powder – 1 pinch
Chicken Masala - 1 T spoon
Table salt – as required
Bread Crump’s – 2 Table spoon
White oats – 2 Table spoon
Corn Flakes – 2 Table spoon
Oil for frying
1. Prepare a batter using Maida , Corn flour, Icing sugar and Table salt
2. Thereafter add Pepper powder, Chili Powder and Chicken Masala to the batter
3. Mix Bread Crump’s, White oats, and Corn Flakes and keep it separately.
4. Keep the oil in frying pan and heat for a while.
5. Now take the chicken b/less cubes dip it in the batter, then roll it over in the mix kept and then deep fry till it turns golden brown colour.
6. Place the fried crunchy chicken onto some tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.
7. Now take the Crunchy chicken and place it in a bowl and it is ready to eat.
8. Garnish if required