Writen by Ammachiyude Adukkala 2:00 AM - 0 Comments
By : Naadir Shahul
Chili powder.....1/2 to 3/4 tablespoons
Coriander powder.....1 tablespoon
Garam masala.......1 teaspoon
Curry leaves.......sprig 2
Crushed red chili........2 teaspoons
1. Clean beef and wash well under running water.drain water completely and keep aside.
2. Clean and chop shallots.slit green chili length wise,chop garlic. keep all this aside.
3. Add beef in to a pressure cooker.then add 3/4 of the chopped shallots,garlic,green chili,salt and all powders in to it.mix well.
4. Cook in a low flame for 2-3 whistle.switch off the stove.let the pressure goes naturally.open the lid ,cook till water evaporates completely.
5. Crush the remaining shallots.
6. Heat oil in another pan add curry leaves,saute well.then add crushed shallot and chili flakes.saute till shallot become brown then add cooked beef in to it.saute well till beef become brown and fried.
7. Serve hot with pathiri or paratha.
Use coconut oil generously.add spices as per your heat tolerance level.