Writen by Diaz Xavier 7:00 AM - 0 Comments
Hot Dog Masala
Chicken Franks /Sausages /Hot Dogs : 6
Onion : 1 big (sliced)
Tomato : 1 medium (chopped)
Shallots/Pearl onion : 3-4 nos
Green chillies : 2 nos
Garlic : 5-7 cloves
Ginger : 1"inch piece
Fennel seeds : 1/2 tsp
Cloves : 2 nos
Cinnamon : 1/2" stick
Cardamom : 2 pods
Kashmiri chilly powder : 1 tsp
Coriander powder : 1 tsp
Cumin powder : 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder : 1/2 tsp
Hot Water : 1/2 cup
Curry leaves : a sprig
Olive Oil : 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation :
1. Grind and make a paste of green chillies,garlic,ginger,fen
2. In a microwave-safe dish,add olive oil and heat for 1 minute in high.
4. Add sliced onions, combine well and microwave for 5 minute, uncovered and give a stir in between..
5. Add the grounded paste mix everything well uncover the dish and microwave it for 2mins in high.
6. Add kashmiri red chilly powder, coriander powder,garam masala powder,cumin powder pepper powder and salt mix everything well and cook again for 3 mins in high.
7. Add 1/2 cup hot water and mix well to form a gravy.
8. Add the chicken sausage slices and mix well. Cover and microwave it for around 5 mins so that the gravy is coated on the chicken franks.
9. Serve hot with any Indian Bread or rice.